• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Book of Vile Darkness!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Check me sig, matey.

Actually I'm also writing up a "my favorite eTools downloads" post on Fluid's boards right now, I'll post the link when I'm done.

alsih2o -- I'd love (hint: sarcasm) to get into the business of mailing people my d20 stuff except that it's hard to get reimbursed for shipping. Tried it in the past and had a person or two not come through with the cash. Besides, I don't do drugs.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Yeah, I guess you better post it somewhere more obvious than your sig, like the inside of my eyelids, otherwise I'll miss it...can't believe I didn't notice that.

alsih2o

First Post
EricNoah said:

alsih2o -- I'd love (hint: sarcasm) to get into the business of mailing people my d20 stuff except that it's hard to get reimbursed for shipping. Tried it in the past and had a person or two not come through with the cash. Besides, I don't do drugs.

understood and noted...shipping frequently rips me up too :)

Celebrim

Legend
*gets out his stopwatch*

This has to be the fastest inflating thread I've ever seen.

If only we could culture this sort of thing and insert its genes into threads, think what we could do for the growth of threads everywhere. :)

*Celebrim imagines hyperinflating threads on the topic of whether Sam was motivated by love or pride when confronting Faramir, whether physical manifestation is truly the best use for fiends, and whether D&D settings would benifit from not being tied to real world history implicitly*

*sigh*

P.S. EN, I'd only feel stung by that slap (slap? what? where? how?), if you failed to get it, but since you did rather than didn't, I don't think that I'm not vindicated.

tburdett

Explorer
Celebrim said:
"Vile Darkness... just the name makes me want to buy it."

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

"i know they r gona have slavery and stuff..."

Obviously a mature campaign, and I'm sure that this book is going to be just what you need.

'Mature' meaning people who giggle about slavery, necrophilia, and rape. Now THAT'S a group I'd want to play with. Yeah.

thundershot

Adventurer
*watches as the thread is hijacked, derailed, and sent spiraling off into a ravine in a blazing spectacle*

:D

Chris (who will flip through the BOVD first to make sure it's not "just plain gross" stuff as seen in Dragon)

Last edited:

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Celebrim said:
**Celebrim imagines hyperinflating threads on the topic of whether Sam was motivated by love or pride when confronting Faramir, whether physical manifestation is truly the best use for fiends, and whether D&D settings would benifit from not being tied to real world history implicitly*

...must...resist...urge...to...make...hyperinflating joke...must...resist...

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
EricNoah said:
No, no, it's all ENnies stuff. In other words, since you were a judge too you probably have all of the things I want to get rid of. :)

So you're saying I liked all the crap?

Just kidding! If you read it a certain way, it sounds funny... :D

Remove ads