• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Books Books Books

Corlon

First Post
Can we start a list of books with cool prestige classes??

This is inspired by the book of insidious evil (or whatever it's called). I had never heard of this, and my brother starts talking about wanting to be a soulstealer...

So, plz list the books and the prestige classes.

Note: These aren't just the good prestige classes, nor the ones that can be made really really good with munchkinism, these are all prestige classes that are either cool or that you personallly like.

Orclicker

First Post
Kenzer has put out the Kalamar Players Guide and The Villain design Handbook, both with great PrCs. Other than that there are the basic WotC splat books and a few others that are good.

Shirt Guy John

First Post
Manual of the Planes has a few (four really) cool PrCs, but they're only for plane-travel-heavy campaigns, in my opinion.

Check the Mind's Eye feature on the Wizards website (D&D section of course), for some pretty neat Psionics stuff.

Other than that, I haven't fully read through the Book of Vile Darkness, but it looks fun. A few good PrCs in each of the WotC splat books (Frenzied Berserker, Deepwood Sniper, Duelist, Lasher, and Warpriest to name a few of my splatbook favorites), the Psionics handbook, Forgotten Realms and other such shtuff.

Remove ads