Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

Thanks to Nerfwright, Mr. Wright, and your housemates for hosting, to Piratecat for running an exciting Night's Black Agents, and to Nerfwright, Bruce, and Saladshooter for trying my DC/Marvel mash-up game. Good seeing the rest of you again, and nice to meet the ones I hadn't before!

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I have to chime in to say that it's strange to see all of you CM'ers posting on ENWorld. I thought most of you were allergic to this place. ;)

In actuality, this is a cleverly disguised bookmark in hopes of reading some game reports on Sunday.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
A fantastic day! The venue was gorgeous, the hosts charming, and all the BBQ got eaten. Excellent. Next time I make more. Thank you to everyone who ran games, and to the players who actually carried 'em off. My players in the Night's Black Agents game were great.

Also, I got to play Watson, fighting Martians alongside the likes Sherlock Holmes and HG Wells. I win.

Another Boston Gameday in the books...and a fantastic one at that. Thank you to Nerfwright, Mr. Wright and their housemates for having us. Thanks to Umbran and Zephrin the Lost for running fantastic games. I really had a blast and it was fun to play two versions of the Cortex System back to back. (Also, hell yeah Wolverine! )Dinner after was great too.

It was so nice to see familiar faces and meet new friends. Now I can't wait until the next one!

SarahDarkmagic

First Post
I want to add my thanks as well. Thanks to the hosts for the lovely venue, to the GMs for running wonderful games, to my fellow players for being awesome, and to everyone for attending and being wonderful.

John Crichton

First Post
Great hosting.

Great crashspacing and game design breakdown.

Excellent moronic Captain Morgan-ing.

Can't imagine that I could have had more fun. Can't wait to do it again.

BTW, for the players in my game who are interested in picking it up: The inspiring game book is actually called "Leagues of Adventure" and isn't out until later this year. Could have sworn it was already out! Doh!

But seriously, the players in that game were tremendous. Aside from the one late hiccup I had a mega-blast! :D

Kitesh

First Post
Great game day! Wish I could've stuck around for dinner, but it was my mother-in-law's birthday and I had to book it to a dinner party. Thanks to our hosts, to Piratecat for organizing and for an awesome Night's Black Agents game, and to all the GM's for running games!

Nerfwright

Explorer
Mr. Wright and I had a wonderful time, and our housemates were mostly only aware of laughter that occasionally drifted to the upper floors of the building.

I had great games with Piratecat and WalkingCorpse, and dinner with the crew afterward was great!

Piratecat's BBQ spread was fantastic, wasn't it?

Piratecat made the event happen by doing so much of the coordination. I'm pleased that he didn't have to clean his house on top of all the rest.

Everyone was fantastic - we can't wait for the next one!

Remove ads