Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Sir, if you want to take pictures of your meat, and circulate them about the internet, that is your business. But doing that won't do much for your bid for elected office, I assure you.

Sir, if you want to take pictures of your meat, and circulate them about the internet, that is your business. But doing that won't do much for your bid for elected office, I assure you.

Piratecat's meat:

[sblock]
11%2B-%2B1
[/sblock]

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Hey Nerfwright, what are the odds of Wi-Fi being available? May need to back up my Archie knowledge mid-game with wikipedia. Not a huge deal, feeling a little stagefright after I almost forgot about Jughead's dog.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
He made mention of opening up his wi-fi network. Not sure if he has, though.

Okay! Food is ready, game is ready, logistics are ready. See you guys in the morning.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Thanks to all who made this possible! I got to learn a new system and (hopefully) deliver an entertaining afternoon of Riverdale-based hijinx!

it was fun fun fun!

--Z

Salad Shooter

First Post
Thanks for an awesome day, today!

Thanks to Nerfwright for hosting in his awesome house, and to PirateCat and WalkingCorpse for some great games. Learned two new systems, today.

Lots of fun around the table, between starting a gang war between three gangs while taking out a crazy Russian, and rescuing a certain underwear-on-the-outside superhero. Looking forward to the next one :)

Remove ads