• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
I'm talking to LegolasGimli. She's running a "superheroes coming out of retirement" game. I think I'm running the same superheroes, back in Silver Age! If this works as I suspect, I expect that hilarity will ensue. :D
Sounds like great fun - I went back and dropped the 'Mutants and Masterminds' choice from my list as there seems to be enough 'Super' games to meet the demand.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Gospog said:
Wow, Pirate Cat, it's hard to find GMs in Boston, huh? ;)
Tell me about it. :D

Silvermoon, mind if I just slot you in for one game right now, in case someone else wants to run? I'll add you back if we have more demand than games.

If you'd really rather run both slots, that's great too. I'm just not sure you need to!

(Incidentally, your MnM idea was amazing. Hang onto that. I want to play it some time in the future.)

orchid blossom said:
Yup, but you said you mind people who snore!

But I'm only coming if you have Rock Band.

Ok, that's not true but if you did then it would be EVEN COOLER!

There are already awesome games on the table, I don't know what to do!!!

Are you kidding? You are more than welcome in our place. :)

We may not have rockband yet though, but we have plenty of videogames :)

prosfilaes

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
It's been ages! The next Boston gameday will be at my house in lovely, bucolic Newton MA, on Saturday March 15th.

Where is that? And I guess more importantly right now, is it reachable by subway?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
prosfilaes said:
Where is that? And I guess more importantly right now, is it reachable by subway?
Sure is. We're literally a 2 minute walk from the "D" Green Line. We're just west of the city, 20 minutes from Park St.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Silvermoon, mind if I just slot you in for one game right now, in case someone else wants to run? I'll add you back if we have more demand than games. If you'd really rather run both slots, that's great too. I'm just not sure you need to!
Works for me. Sign me up then for your Silver Age Heroes game and I'll take the Library for the afternoon slot.

Piratecat said:
(Incidentally, your MnM idea was amazing. Hang onto that. I want to play it some time in the future.)
Done - my son J.J. and I got a huge lot of HeroClix figures for Christmas and I was trying to think of a good way to use them - a Batman turned evil plotline struck me as a good way to go.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Cool! Nothing scheduled for that day, so count me in.

My wife is sad, as that's one of the few Saturdays she has to work, and she gets out at 5 PM :(

I'm all for playing Mutants and Masterminds!

I can probably be convinced to run something. Give me a day or so to pick a system...

Remove ads