• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

xcheefoo

First Post
Please count me in for Breakfast and Warhammer. I'll play in any other game as they are available (aka volunteer) :).

Last edited:

Qualidar

First Post
PirateCat, Put me down for running a Hollow Earth Expedition game in the afternoon. 6 Players, description forthcoming, but it will surely involve pirates, dinosaurs, and nazis. :D

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Brother MacLaren said:
I like breakfast and SilverMoon's d20 future (the mish-mash sounds entertaining).

BrotherMac, have we met IRL before? I've been digging your posts lately, but didn't recognize your screen name.

Figured out what I will run. (Though the Hollow Earth expedition looks horribly tempting.)

In Search Of: The City of Brass

Step aboard the sandship, effendi. The captain awaits us. Like an eighth voyage of Sinbad, we will seek the fabled City of Brass. Though the jackals howl in the stark dunes, our names will be covered in glory. Or our corpses in dust.

D&D 3.5 (last gasp!) Using elements from Six Arabian Nights from Open Design and Necromancer Game's City of Brass.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Varianor Abroad said:
Figured out what I will run. (Though the Hollow Earth expedition looks horribly tempting.)

Step aboard the sandship, effendi. The captain awaits us. Like an eighth voyage of Sinbad, we will seek the fabled City of Brass. Though the jackals howl in the stark dunes, our names will be covered in glory. Or our corpses in dust.

D&D 3.5 (last gasp!) Using elements from Six Arabian Nights from Open Design and Necromancer Game's City of Brass.
Sounds great! Morning or afternoon? (I hope it's afternoon - I want to play!)

Last edited:

Qualidar

First Post
Varianor Abroad said:

Yeaaaaghhhhhhyyhhhhhhh!!!!!!

OK, change of plans: PCat, please take me out of your morning game, I'll run my game in the morning. I want in on Varianor Abroad's game. Al-Qadim is the one true setting, and all other settings bow before it (but this sounds close enough). :D :D :D

spikey.

EDIT: Unless this is a morning game. Then I'll run mine in the afternoon.

Qualidar said:
Yeaaaaghhhhhhyyhhhhhhh!!!!!!

OK, change of plans: PCat, please take me out of your morning game, I'll run my game in the morning. I want in on Varianor Abroad's game. Al-Qadim is the one true setting, and all other settings bow before it (but this sounds close enough). :D :D :D

spikey.

EDIT: Unless this is a morning game. Then I'll run mine in the afternoon.

Varianor, I think you just made Qualidars year!

GlassJaw

Hero
I'm definitely in. Not sure what I want to play (or run) at this point, although 40k sounds very cool. I'll probably be in for that.

Edit: Just noticed the GM waiting list is longer than the rooms available. No problem at all. I'll play instead - less work for me! ;)

Remove ads