• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

Gospog

First Post
EnWorld member "destroyyoualot" can't access EnWorld from work. But he has email and he emailed me and asked to be added to my game.

Pirate Cat, can you add him in?

Thanks.

-Tom

xcheefoo

First Post
Please sign me up for Hollow Earth Expedition along with my previously selected WarHammer :)

I can't pass up Pirating Nazi Dinosaurs!

DestroyYouAlot

First Post
Gospog said:
EnWorld member "destroyyoualot" can't access EnWorld from work. But he has email and he emailed me and asked to be added to my game.

Pirate Cat, can you add him in?

Thanks.

-Tom

YES YES YES YES YES

Hey, folks; is it that time already?

DYA

Anti-Sean

First Post
A HEX game?! YGBFSM! I'd love a slot in that if A) there's still one available and B) Qualidar isn't absolutely sick of me after the LI game day this past weekend.

*edit* I should most likely be there for/with breakfast as well.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
All set. Sean, anything in the afternoon yet?

The Star Wars game is open in the morning, and there's a free morning slot for whoever first confirms that they have a game. Someone should actually run D&D! :D

Also, I've reformatted the first post to be as clear and uncluttered as possible. If it isn't coming off that way, let me know.

Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Legolasgimli24 said:
I heard there was a pretty good Supers game that evening.... ;)
Also a chance to play your favorite Science Fiction Character - Mister Spock, Jayne, Commander Adama, Luke Skywalker, Doctor Zoidberg, you name it! :D

Remove ads