• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Nellisir said:
Doggone it. I never see these threads in time. Pencil me in for Classic D&D in the morning and d20 Future in the afternoon.

I know how you feel, but in this case "in time" was less than 24 hours after the first post. :confused:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We probably have enough EN Worlders in the Boston area to support a 6 table, 40-50 person game day. I suppose in theory we could always rent a place like Pandemonium's basement. It's sort of homey having it at the house, though.

Nellisir

Hero
MavrickWeirdo said:
I know how you feel, but in this case "in time" was less than 24 hours after the first post. :confused:

Holy...smokes, you're right. I just assumed this'd been up for 6 weeks or something. Now I don't feel as bad.

I still want to run a Risus game, though. ;)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Nellisir said:
Holy...smokes, you're right. I just assumed this'd been up for 6 weeks or something. Now I don't feel as bad.
We don't screw around!

Hey, if you want to build me an addition, you can run a RISUS game in it. :D Actually, I'd love to play that at some time.

Piratecat said:
Hey, if you want to build me an addition, you can run a RISUS game in it. :D Actually, I'd love to play that at some time.

Coming soon to Channel 2, This Old Module. Ten years later, it gets followed by This New Adventure.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
MavrickWeirdo said:
Less than 24 hours in some cases - Kevin's M&M game filled up within two hours of the initial post!

Nellisir

Hero
Piratecat said:
Hey, you pay, I build.

Risus doesn't need much room - maybe I can bring the minivan! ;)

GlassJaw

Hero
Gospog said:
Glassjaw ans Skinnydwarf: how much do you know about Warhammer 40,000 and its background/setting?

I'm fairly familiar with the different factions but not so much on the background history.

Remove ads