• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Boston, MA] - Looking to join D&D Group

Hi. I am currently without a group and would be interested in meeting some new folks, playing some D&D, having some laughs, etc.

I would enjoy playing any edition of the game, but have played mostly 3.5/4E. I would also enjoy playing other games if that were an option.

I enjoy playing and would like the chance to DM (although I have never done so before).

Best days for me are the weekends. I have a car so transportation is not an issue.

-Matt

nico_forgot

First Post
very interested

given the right times i'd really enjoy getting into or starting a game in the boston area. the immediate area that is. i'm in chelsea and right by a t stop. also my school has its own stop. i prefer 3.5 to 4e but 4e has a couple of advantages. shadowrun is probably my favorite game and system.
we should talk! cheers - nico

cunebolin

First Post
I am in the Boston area and would also like to play in a DnD game, of either edition. If someone wants to run a Shadowrun game I would definitely participate. I would be taking the bus and or T, but that shouldn't be a problem. Saturdays in the afternoon would work for me.

-Josh

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads