Bother Around Beregost

industrygothica

Adventurer
Angered by its ineffectiveness, Korik swings his hammer even more wildly, roaring and grunting with each mighty swing.

[sblock=ooc]I'm not sure of Korik is smart enough to figure out that fire is doing the most damage. If he is, he'll do something else next round if he can.[/sblock]

Wilphe

Adventurer
OOC: [sblock]He's not stupid, maybe not smart enough to realise the fire is doing the most damage because that's on the big sword in Ivellious dominant hand and not on the short sword in his off, but smart enough to see that energy maybe the solution here[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=Wilphe]Ivellious has been MIA for a bit now. He's already been replaced in another game that we were in together. I'm perfectly happy to struggle on here if you are, but whatever you want to do is fine.[/sblock]

Wilphe

Adventurer
[sblock]Shall we knock it on the head?
I don't really want to, but I've got a lot of other RL responsibilities these days and some of the other games I am involved with are picking up again so it's a question and priority unfortunatly[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Wilphe said:
[sblock]Shall we knock it on the head?
I don't really want to, but I've got a lot of other RL responsibilities these days and some of the other games I am involved with are picking up again so it's a question and priority unfortunatly[/sblock]

That's fine--I suppose you can only string a game along for so long. I want to say that it has been a pleasure gaming with you. You had started this game for pbp newbies, and I will always be greatful for that. I have learned a lot. Thank you. I hope we get the opportunity to do it again sometime.

Remove ads