BoVD has already achieved its purpose

Voadam

Legend
Werewolf_26 said:
Good Book or Bad book, I'm not worried about.

Its the Save or Die roll (for good people) that I'm concerned about :D

Beware! All of the Evil ones shall gain a free level soon!;)

In Ravenloft this book is even more powerful!

Evil ones will gain more levels and only for the cost of a little powers check.

JCLabelle

First Post
Night Trap was a Sega CD game. You were in control of cameras and traps situated inside a house, all you could do was check out the different rooms and activate the traps when needed. A bunch of Co-eds arrived at the house, and you had to save them from a bunch of kidnapping Ninjas by springing the traps on them. Now what was special is that the game was pretty much 100% video. If you sprung the trap at the right time it'd play the part where the ninja gets caught, if you did'nt you'd see the girl being targetted get kidnapped, and it looked pretty seamless.

The story was silly, but it was a fun and innovative game, I remember it being pretty hard hard.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
A lot of the hype about this reminds me of the "discussion" of 3e before it came out. That also consisted largely of people going off half-cocked about something they hadn't even seen yet. Until we have the thing in hand to look at, all anybody (except Mr. Cook and the WotC staff) can do is speculate.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
shadow said:
Rather I'm getting a little fed up with the hype the book has generated. I'm willing to bet, this is just what Wizards wants. Let's face it, controversy sells.

D&D is such a small niche market- that tactic makes little sense to me.

Over all - wait and see! Wait and see!

FD

Remove ads