• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bring Back the Memories w/ this 3.5 CRS

JeffB

Legend
Olgar Shiverstone said:
I've still got about 10 unused gold OD&D sheets, copyright 1977. :D

Agghh..that's a very good collectible Olgar! I still have quite a few unused original AD&D and original Basic sheets..but none of the OD&D sheets..though I remember having them and using them. Sigh...

JeffB

Legend
Wisdom Penalty said:
Gotta check that site out.

Jeff - you may want to edit out a "." at the end of your link.

I suddenly have the urge to map out every hex of the player's map from the Isle of Dread module.

W.P.

Heh..yeah I noticed that too when I tried the link in the thread..edited! :)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
OK, I've tried to download this thing three times, and I keep getting "There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document." Does that mean I need to download a new version of Acrobat?

And here I was all set to make one of these myself, when I had the time. Glad someone saved me the trouble. :)

The reason they went to SDCIWCh is simple--putting physical and mental stats together. Honestly, though, I have no idea why they went SCD on this one; I'm almost inclined to think it a mistake, actually...

Kirowan

First Post
ColonelHardisson said:
OK, I've tried to download this thing three times, and I keep getting "There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document." Does that mean I need to download a new version of Acrobat?

Do you have Acrobat Reader 6? I recently had to update to look at Mad Irishman's other new D&D sheet.

Nick

hellbender

First Post
That does take me back to a better day in gaming. Thanks a million for the link, and thanks to Necromancer Games and the Mad Irishman for making it possible!

hellbender

Remove ads