• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BRP Legend RuneQuest Fantasy Game - Looking for players!

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter

Experienced GM (30+ years) seeks fun-focused players who want to get involved in a longer-term campaign. Get in on the first sessions!

System: Mongoose Legend/RuneQuest 6e; classic fantasy system from the days of yore, using a d100 (%) roll under. Sometimes called Basic Roleplaying (BRP). It's similar to Call of Cthulu or Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay system-wise, with an incredible FUN combat maneuver system. Magic is very well done and super fun to play. Animists, Sorcerers, Theists, and Mystics! Lots of options without being overly complex.

Setting: Age of Treason: The Iron Simulcrum. Mix in two parts Rome, one part Byzantine empire, one part Egypt, two parts dark fantasy, and a smidge of steam/magic-punk and mix. Unique and interesting fantasy realm where your characters make their own fates!

Date/Time slot 1: SAT 6pm - 12am (the "longer" game)
Date/Time slot 2: SUN 5pm - 9pm (the "shorter" game).

Slot 1 seats: 5 available! (total of 5 players)
Slot 2 seats: 2 available! (total of 4 players)

Contact me ASAP if you're interested in a seat. I give new players a couple sessions for us to try each other out. Then we decide if we're a good fit.

The game room is pet free, smoke free, and drama free. I allow electronic devices at the table as long as they don't distract (no ringers or beeps, no surfing the interwebs). Wi-fi available.

This is a BYOS (bring your own stuff) gaming experience. We don't provide food or beverages. Please bring snacks, drinks to sustain yourself.

I look forward to gaming with you!

Last edited:

Remove ads