"Buffy-vivor": Pick the ultimate Buffy episode! (Come vote in the finals!)

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Well, thanks to Gomez's movie-polling thread, I've decided to try out something I call "Buffy-vivor".

The plan is simple: I'll list all the episodes of each Season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, one season at a time, and people can vote on their favorite episode of each season. We'll leave each season open for a few days for people to vote. Once we've determined a favorite epsidoe for each season, we'll put them all together, people will vote, and we'll come up with a penultimate "Buffy" episode.

Without further ado...

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 1
Welcome to the Hellmouth / The Harvest: Aired March 10, 1997
The Witch: Aired March 17, 1997
Teacher's Pet : Aired March 25, 1997
Never Kill a Boy on the First Date: Aired March 31, 1997
The Pack: Aired April 07, 1997
Angel: Aired April 14, 1997
I, Robot... You, Jane:Aired April 28, 1997
The Puppet Show: Aired May 05, 1997
Nightmares: Aired May 12, 1997
Out of Mind, Out of Sight: Aired May 19, 1997
Prophecy Girl: Aired May 26, 1997

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercule

Adventurer
I've got to go with Prophecy Girl. Just a very characteristic Buffy episode.

Second would probably be the two-part/pilot. Despite the fact that none of the actors had hit their stride, yet, I really liked the way the whole thing was set up.

Crothian

First Post
THis is tough, plenty of good episodes in the first season but my favorite has got to be "The PAck" some great character building moments along with good lines and plenty of principle eating fun!!

Staffan

Legend
First season... yeah, I'm gonna go with Prophecy Girl. The others were generally solid and good, but not great.

Also, why are you looking for the second best episode?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Prophecy Girl is very good out of a very strong first season, I would then go with The Pack and then The Harvest.

Maybe should be a multi-choice poll. ;)

Mad Hatter

First Post
Prophecy Girl for me. The acting from all characters was just superb and the full force of the Slayer's angst, was just great.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases