• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Bug Reporting Thread

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
The Half-Elf Fey Ancestry give advantage on saving throw against being put to sleep but the sleep spell doesn't offer any saving throw.

It could still benefit against other sleeping effect though.

Last edited:

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
Casting Mass Healing Word using a spell slot of 4th level or higher should increase by 1d6 for each level above 3rd not 1st.

Last edited:

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
Casting Mass Healing Word using a spell slot of 4th level or higher should increase by 1d6 for each level above 3rd not 1st.
I'm not sure why, but it seems like half of your posts end up with black text (like this one). I can highlight it to easily read it (I use the black background), but it's just a heads up.

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
New packet! The list has been updated, with many previous errors fixed (and a few more introduced). Stay vigilant, gamers!

There is a disabling error in the teleport spell. The mishap rules state that after taking 1d10 force damage, you reroll, but use 1d20+80. Unfortunately this automatically results in another mishap for anything less than "studied carefully."

I'm pretty sure the intent was not to make mishaps automatic death by infinite force damage.

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
A new packet came out, with no fixes for either the big obvious things (like half-elves) or the little easy things (like "cantrip transmutation" on shillelagh). @Peter Lee, are you still following this thread?

Last edited:

Remove ads