• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bug? XP comments link goes elsewhere

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Your notifications: 1

>click<

New experience points comments: 1

>click<

Subscribed threads page instead of experience points comments list. And I don't know any other way to reach the XP comments list.

Bug? Feature? Lemon juice?

Lanefan

fba827

Adventurer
Bug? Feature? Lemon juice?

Hey now. don't get all paranoid and assume it's a bug, feature, or lemon juice. It is exactly what it appears to be -- a plot to make you go crazy. nothing more, nothing less.

:D

[sblock]
or more seriously, as renau1g already pointed out, since xp was temporarily disabled again, the notice has no where to take you since the anchor it links to was turned off for now. once xp gets turned back on, the link will have a place to take you again and all should be right with the world (minus any sanity damage that you've taken in the interim)
[/sblock]

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Hey now. don't get all paranoid and assume it's a bug, feature, or lemon juice. It is exactly what it appears to be -- a plot to make you go crazy. nothing more, nothing less.

:D

[sblock]
or more seriously, as renau1g already pointed out, since xp was temporarily disabled again, the notice has no where to take you since the anchor it links to was turned off for now. once xp gets turned back on, the link will have a place to take you again and all should be right with the world (minus any sanity damage that you've taken in the interim)
[/sblock]
I see XP is completely gone now. I think it was in process of being taken down when I was trying to follow that link earlier, as I had given out XP not long before that.

Lan-"but I still blame the lemon juice, just on principle"-efan

Remove ads