• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Building the Megadungeon

weem

First Post
Indeed - toss it a rez ;)

I am about to make my own (not so mega dungeon) and detail the process in my own thread - but I am very interested in this one, despite a lack of participation up until now, hehe.

By the way (it just occurred to me, so no, I have not looked at your map) how will you be making the map? Will it literally be hand drawn (and scanned presumably) as you mentioned, or will you be using a program?

weem

First Post
Hand & scanned, baby! :D

(I am not really competent with any map-making software :( )

Hey, that works just fine.

I use photoshop when I do some maps (sample), but for the most part they are drawn up on paper/graph as well. I'm always curious when it comes to cartography ;)

Now, where was I... oh yes, reading this all again from the beginning (it's been a while).

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
So much great stuff as always, RC. B-)

If I wasn't already up to my eyebrows in the middle of The Castle of the Mad Archmage mapping, I'd be tempted to sketch something "old school" up in CC3 for this. :(

It would still be cool to see someone with mapping skills volunteer to jump on board. Maybe try asking at The Cartographers Guild?

Remove ads