• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Thanks!

If I'm going to drink alcohol, I want it to have a substantial amount of alcohol in it. :D

Jdvn1

Lady_Acoma said:
You do? *Hic-bump!* What about me? :eek:
... But "If I'm going to drink Lady_Acoma, I want her to have substantial amounts of alcohol in her" just sounds wrong...

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Naw, that sounds like perfectly sane and logical reasoning to me....That way you can be pretty sure I'll have been sterilized from whatever I may have or be carrying... ;)

Jdvn1

Lady_Acoma said:
Naw, that sounds like perfectly sane and logical reasoning to me....That way you can be pretty sure I'll have been sterilized from whatever I may have or be carrying... ;)
But do I want to drink you? How do you taste? :confused:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
*nods looking all docterlyish* Alcohol is commonly used for sterilizing wounds when no better substitute can be found...for example in a tavern after a gun fight. *nods again then runs around shooting randomly into the air yelling*

Buuuuummmmmmmmmpppppppp!!!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
*nods looking all docterlyish* Alcohol is commonly used for sterilizing wounds when no better substitute can be found...for example in a tavern after a gun fight. *nods again then runs around shooting randomly into the air yelling*
<shrill scream and dives through nearest window>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads