Bunch of new smilies & thread prefix icons

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
They did it only so Scott would stop bugging them (Way to go Scott!).

And I add my thanks to that from GlassEye and the LPF.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Yay, my banner made it, I'm a famous artist! :lol: Now I must go and immerse myself in relentless misery for a decade or two before dying an interesting and melodramatic death - that way my works will become priceless master pieces. I'm telling you save those copies of Sarah Palin as a Poodletaur they will be worth millions! :p

I've always wanted my gravestone to read, "Eaten by Wolves." Maybe I'll just bring forward my planned 83rd birthday dash through Whipsnade Safari Park wearing only bacon.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
They did it only so Scott would stop bugging them (Way to go Scott!).

And I add my thanks to that from GlassEye and the LPF.

HM

Probably too keep me from further butchery of a great classic.
Scott-tips hat to Chalrles Dickens-DeWar

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A note to the staff of Enworld. I noticed all the nodding smiles showing up and I wanted to say I Approve of the change. Thank you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The favourite prefixes functionality is now live. See the navigation bar at the top of the screen to set your favourite prefixes!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The favourite prefixes functionality is now live. See the navigation bar at the top of the screen to set your favourite prefixes!
I must be going blind or something, because I can't find it. Which navigation bar? Or is this somewhere in profile or settings?

Edit: you know, this goes back to the news page question. I'm noticing that it's actually surprisingly hard to get to the news page if your first introduction to EN World were the forums. I know the link at the top left corner takes you there, but it doesn't look like a link. It just looks like a title / membership counter.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've attached a screenshot. Is that not appearing for you?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 59

Remove ads