• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Burley/Twin Falls, Idaho area gamers

DragonGames

First Post
Goblin_Gronth said:
This would be on Glenwood, across from Wal-mart? Former owners were lesibians? I use to go there and see what used books were available.

Sounds like a lot has been done. Ill make it in there and check out your store.

Actually, the store was moved to 4610 W. State Street several years ago (in the Collister Shopping Center - next to the Dollar Tree and just behind the Big O Tire). I look forward to seeing you in our store.

DiamondB

Explorer
It's funny, I start this thread in a desperate hope of finding gamers in my area (Burley/Twin Falls) and it gets hijacked by gamers in my old stomping grounds of Boise. Gamers that are only marginally seeking other gamers, but are instead using my thread to discuss how thriving the gaming community is in Boise and how they are trying to make it better. What was I thinking moving away from there?

Don't worry, I don't mind that the thread was hijacked, every time someone posts it gets bumped back up to the top. Maybe, just maybe, your traffic will generate the hit I need.

DiamondB

Explorer
DragonGames said:
If you e-mail me your phone number and details, I will gladly put a notice up in our store. I hope you find a game soon.

Thanks, email sent. Hopefully something will come of it. Next time I'm in Boise I'll stop in.

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
DragonGames said:
Actually, the store was moved to 4610 W. State Street several years ago (in the Collister Shopping Center - next to the Dollar Tree and just behind the Big O Tire). I look forward to seeing you in our store.

ah... ok.

Ill come in and check it out.
DiamondB said:
It's funny, I start this thread in a desperate hope of finding gamers in my area (Burley/Twin Falls) and it gets hijacked by gamers in my old stomping grounds of Boise. Gamers that are only marginally seeking other gamers, but are instead using my thread to discuss how thriving the gaming community is in Boise and how they are trying to make it better. What was I thinking moving away from there?

Don't worry, I don't mind that the thread was hijacked, every time someone posts it gets bumped back up to the top. Maybe, just maybe, your traffic will generate the hit I need.

you have helped us soo much. Thanks DiamondB. :)
Hopefully we can be of some help to you too.

Remove ads