• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bus Stop Weirdoes!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Okay, gotta vent a bit.

My home office, where I do all my game design, writing, etc., looks out over a busy street. I’ve learned to live with the noise of traffic, but there is also a bus stop right outside my window. I have nothing against those that take publics transportation, but this particular bus stop attracts the strangest (and loudest) freaks in the entire city.

The cavalcade of weirdoes includes a morbidly obese couple that engages in screaming arguments for the half an hour or so they wait for the bus, a group of high school students that shout obscenities at passing cars, and the moron currently standing at the bus stop listening to his Ipod and singing at the top of his lungs. I believe he is currently butchering Linkin Park. Last week, he made Steve Perry cry by raping Journey with a voice that sounded like a cross between one of the chipmunks and a man with a severe sinus infection. The week before, he eviscerated Evanescence, screeching liking a deranged howler monkey with its testicles in a vice.

So, if you see Enraged Game Designer Slays Singing Retard as a headline in a California paper tomorrow morning, you’ll know what happened. Gods grant me the strength…

BD

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Things like this make me glad I live in the country and the worst things I find in my yard are loose cows walking across the septic mound or the occasional coyote trying to get into the garbage.

I feel for you.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I don't have any problems taking public transit everyday, I just listen to my music, and occasionally sing along quietly ... uh-oh.

Jeysie

First Post
If you think it's bad listening to those folks at the stop, you should experience actually sitting on the bus next to them for the hour/hour and a half trip. *nods* There's some real winners that take the bus where I live... including some who are regular enough that when I see them get on the bus I groan inwardly in anticipation of their fruitiness.

Peace & Luv, Liz

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Standing in the rain
with his head hung low
Already had a ticket
But the bus was slow.

Heard only the sound
of his blaring I-Pod.
Buds in his ears
thought he sang like a god.

He sang out so loud
as bad as he may
Saw stars in his eyes
and sang every day.

Bought a bunch of downloads
from a pirate website
Didn't want to pay for it
and he knew for sure

That one I-Pod
felt good in his hands.
Didn't take long to understand.
Just one I-Pod
slung way down low

With his all-day ticket
with no place to go.

So he started rockin' ain't never gonna stop
Gotta keep on rockin'

Somebody please just make him stop!

'Cause he's a Bus Stop Weirdo- got stars in his eyes

He's a Bus Stop Weirdo.

He took one I-Pod- stars in his eyes

Bus Stop Weirdo- he'll come alive tonight.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads