C7D20 - Any news?

Elodan

Adventurer
There doesn’t appear to be any updates on this since April. Anyone hear any rumors?

Anyone pick up Uncharted Journeys and have thoughts?

eayres33

Explorer
There doesn’t appear to be any updates on this since April. Anyone hear any rumors?

Anyone pick up Uncharted Journeys and have thoughts?
I really haven't seen a lot of updates. While I haven't picked up Uncharted Journeys I believe Sly Flourish looked at it on his YouTube channel.

According to the video you linked: "Victoriana will be the flagship for C7D20." 7:16. A year or so after that they'll put out a generic fantasy player's guide for C7D20, or whatever it's ultimately called.

they are saying it (their PHB) comes late next year in the video…
Ehhh. They say “setting specific player guides for new and old settings” and then throw in a GM book right at the end. At the very least, sounds like the scope has changed and it’s not gonna be a full fledged 5e replacement clone.

mamba

Legend
Ehhh. They say “setting specific player guides for new and old settings” and then throw in a GM book right at the end. At the very least, sounds like the scope has changed and it’s not gonna be a full fledged 5e replacement clone.
They said it would be a DMG and PHB, no MM, right from the start. I don’t think that changed, the timeline is just further out than I had assumed

Remove ads