• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CA, Santa Cruz: Looking for a 3E game.

Scarred Lands Campaign Starting in Santa Cruz

Cool -- these boards have been a great help getting dkoz, fulcan and I together ( and Loren too -where are you? Everything OK? )

Anyone else in Santa Cruz area interested in joining us? We still need new players. I'm bumping this thread one more time, and will also post a message at the LGS...

Joe

Falco

First Post
I might be interested...

I'm not sure, but it looks like our group might be possibly disintegrating; one had to move out of the area (and seems to be finding it difficult through webcam), and two others (a couple) seem like they are becoming too involved with other activities to spend much time gaming.

If that happens, I would be interested in finding a local group (possibly with my wife, possibly not). If so, I should know within the next couple of weeks.

Oh, and we're in Aptos.

Synthetik Fish

First Post
I just started a game hosted by Game Kastle in Santa Clara... would always be up for another game though... I'm going to school in Santa Clara, and live on campus.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads