Critical Role Call of the Netherdeep sneak peak at DnDBeyond!

darjr

I crit!
I'm intensely curious about this release and the new continent. I wonder if it's more adventure or more setting or a blend of both? I don't know if this is a direct copy of some chapters or edited down from the source material but I think I like what I see.

271608074_5097371613614964_2723595823984114816_n.jpeg

You've heard of the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, that tome of knowledge for all things, well, Wildemount. But if you're trapped behind the stuffy walls of Rexxentrum in the Dwendalian Empire, you might have found a few chapters missing from your copy. That's all thanks to the benevolent King Bertrand Dwendal.

What you'd find in those missing pages are details on the wastes of Xhorhas, the next hottest tourist destination for the aspiring adventurer. If you want to see what splendors you've been missing, grab your moorbounder and come join me on a treacherous tour beyond the borders of the Dwendalian Empire!

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I'm intensely curious about this release and the new continent. I wonder if it's more adventure or more setting or a blend of both? I don't know if this is a direct copy of some chapters or edited down from the source material but I think I like what I see.

View attachment 149499

You've heard of the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, that tome of knowledge for all things, well, Wildemount. But if you're trapped behind the stuffy walls of Rexxentrum in the Dwendalian Empire, you might have found a few chapters missing from your copy. That's all thanks to the benevolent King Bertrand Dwendal.

What you'd find in those missing pages are details on the wastes of Xhorhas, the next hottest tourist destination for the aspiring adventurer. If you want to see what splendors you've been missing, grab your moorbounder and come join me on a treacherous tour beyond the borders of the Dwendalian Empire!

That's actually a summary of material from the Explorer's Guide, which Holy Cow, is almost two years old now.

Remove ads