D&D 5E Campaign in the Far North?

Keep the salt marsh adventure but reskin the lizard men as gnolls. You don’t even have to change the stats.

I have a few campaign books from other rp systems that are northern wilderness, if you want ideas.

Zardnaar

Legend
I could convert Saltmarsh but it's not really worth the effort IMHO.

Desert and Egypt them adventures seem for common than frost burn type ones.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
I could convert Saltmarsh but it's not really worth the effort IMHO.

Desert and Egypt them adventures seem for common than frost burn type ones.
For all its worth, I think Ghost of Saltmarsh in the Nile-equivalent of your setting would be awesome. Taking ''naval'' stuff away from the classic Caribbean-age-of-sail-Europe is always fun!

It's an interesting idea, but the architecture of the Saltmarsh house doesn't really fit with a hot climate dwelling.

It's kind of modern (if you consider the 17th century modern) for any ancient world setting really.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Two questions:

1. Are you still looking for far north stuff, or have you scrapped that idea?
2. What level do you want to start your campaign at?

Also, some suggestions:

Legacy of the Crystal Shard (Next) - Wizards of the Coast | D&D 5th Edition | Dungeon Masters Guild

I haven't read all of "Legacy of the Crystal Shard," but it seems to be based in a far-northern setting, and it ends with a section called "The Melting."

Also, I've recently been reading a "snowpunk" setting that sparks my imagination, but there isn't a campaign attached to it, just a short introductory adventure:

Snowhaven Jumpstart - High Level Games | DriveThruRPG.com

However, more material for it is due out early next year (I backed the Kickstarter).

And of course, there's always www.adventurelookup.com.

Remove ads