Campaign Maps now on sale from Gale Force Nine

GF9Peter

First Post
Two new Officially Licensed DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Campaign Maps are now available from Gale Force Nine. These beautiful full-color maps should be arriving on store shelves now and are also available from the GF9 Online Store.

The Forgotten Realms is one of DUNGEONS & DRAGONS’ most beloved and storied campaign settings. From the snow-swept North, home to the city-state of Neverwinter, to the great nations of the west, such as Amn and Calimshan, adventure abounds in the lands of Faerûn. The devastating Spellplague has altered the face of this world, so depend on GF9’s Forgotten Realms Campaign Map to chart your adventurer’s course.

72761_Realms_World_Map.jpg

The popular Eberron campaign setting infuses the traditional aspects of Dungeons & Dragons with magic-fueled technology to create a rich world of pulp adventure. The grand continent of Khorvaire is home to many of the disparate nations and races that populate the war-weary world of Eberron. Navigate this fantastic landscape with GF9’s new Eberron – Continent of Khorvaire Campaign Map

72765_Eberron_Khorvaire_Map.jpg

Both maps measure 30” x 42” and are printed on durable vinyl, allowing you to mark the surface with wet-erase markers to tailor the maps to your individual campaigns, record the paths that your heroes travel or make notes about encounters and locations. They will also look great on the wall of you game room! Both Campaign Maps are based on artwork provided by Wizards of the Coast.

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, EBERRON, FOREGOTTEN REALMS, WIZARDS OF THE COAST and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2011 Wizards. Used with permission. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Looks around...

Who do we have to beat in order to get a 'classic' Forgotten Realms Map, Greyhawk Map, Known World Map, Rock of Bral Map, or other classic settings?

Treebore

First Post
Any location that has an better "blow up"? Even with my glasses on I can't see the detail well enough to know if I like the FR map. The over all big features certainly look good, but good maps are in the details.

Osgood

Adventurer
Any location that has an better "blow up"? Even with my glasses on I can't see the detail well enough to know if I like the FR map. The over all big features certainly look good, but good maps are in the details.

I can't say definitively about the FR map, but I picked up the Eberron map at Gen Con. It is the exact same map from the 4E campaign setting book, only a fair bit larger. It has the same level of detail, which is pretty good (has all the cities, towns, and villages, roads, major ruins, important sites, etc.). I'm very happy with it.

*One other difference: it has the GF9 logo and Hasbro logo added along with a legal statement near the bottom. I would have preferred it to not be on the map (or on the back), but I am sure that was a license requirement, so nothing I can fault the product for.

GF9Peter

First Post
GF9's Forgotten Realms map is the same map that is found in the 4th Ed Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. No geography on the map has been altered, we've only made some color corrections based on WotC's feedback. The border of the map has been changed to black to keep all of the campaign maps we've released consistent and we had to move the scale to accommodate the required legal text.

Treebore

First Post
OK, cool. I'll have to find someone with the book and see how it looks then, thanks for the replies!

Now, any possibilities on GH or Known World maps?

Remove ads