Campaign of DM Cthulu Ftaghn

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Thank you, Thorntangle. I've been slacking on my Story Hour writing lately. I've been working on another, super-secret d20 project, as well as giving my web site a complete facelift. I'll try to get some more done soon.

madriel

First Post
I stayed up all night reading this for the first time.

Curse you! Curse you all for being so entertaining!:D

Last edited:

Thorntangle

First Post
cthuluftaghn said:
I've been working on another, super-secret d20 project, as well as giving my web site a complete facelift. I'll try to get some more done soon.
New project? Sounds interesting. The website looks great but I still can't see any of the character art. When I try to insert the URL manually I get an "unknown host" error message both at work and home.

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Oops... I forgot, when I moved the pictures to Malessa's gallery, I didn't change the URL's on the character page. I'll fix it after work tonight. For now, at least you can see all of the character pics on Malessa's art gallery. Thanks for pointing that out!

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Thanks Spider. I've been neglecting my story hour quite a bit, lately, I know. Sorry... check out my site, and you'll see why.

Not forgotten, though. I do work on it... a sentence here... a sentence there.... between annoying support calls at work. It's slow going, but at least it's going.

Esiminar

Explorer
11poke.gif

*Poke poke* I hope it's not dead

Remove ads