D&D General Campaign Walkthrus Eberron and Phandelver and Below

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm joining the walkthru writeup party, and will be posting updates from both of my campaigns. The first up is the beginning of my in person game which is set in Eberron. Need to find the notes from the first two sessions, but session three is up (in two posts). I'll be updating an overall page for each, and here is the one for Eberron.

The other campaign will be a modified version of Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk. I've been following Merric's writeups, and read lots of comments online about how to improve this, and I have thoughts......This one has only been one adventure so far, and I'll post that tomorrow (been sick, need rest). This game is online, as two players are in Oregon and two in Minnesota. We bought the Foundry version of this adventure. My first thought is that WotC should let them update the maps, but whatever. Also, we are using 3d canvas to play this in 2, 2.5 and 3d. We'll see how that goes.

pukunui

Legend
Thanks, @Zaukrie As you probably know, I am also running an Eberron campaign, and at some point, I think I might like to run Phandelver and Below in Eberron (set in the Hope region of Q'barra), so I will follow your recaps with interest. :)

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Thanks, @Zaukrie As you probably know, I am also running an Eberron campaign, and at some point, I think I might like to run Phandelver and Below in Eberron (set in the Hope region of Q'barra), so I will follow your recaps with interest. :)
I started Phandelver in Eberron a few years ago, but that group disbanded. Also, they left Phandalin and rode the train, because it sounded cool. My earlier posts have some of the Phandalin content in it, like 2-3 years ago maybe?

Remove ads