• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Can anyone tell me how to use the goblin warwagon?

Axe11154

Explorer
So having NEVER seen the mini NOR the campaign, the term 'warwagon' is a construct from early modern history where any wheeled convayance is up armored in some fashion for the purpose of providing cover during battle.

Essentially, it's the predecessor to the tank, but more closely associated with the WWI version (semi mobile bunker) than the modern post WWI versions. (Heavily armed and armored assault vehicle.)

I say if no rules are given, make it a bunker with wheels and give those 6 goblins a helluva an AC bonus/defensive modifier :).
IMG_20220223_101248668.jpg
20220223_101400.jpg

Axe11154

Explorer
So having NEVER seen the mini NOR the campaign, the term 'warwagon' is a construct from early modern history where any wheeled convayance is up armored in some fashion for the purpose of providing cover during battle.

Essentially, it's the predecessor to the tank, but more closely associated with the WWI version (semi mobile bunker) than the modern post WWI versions. (Heavily armed and armored assault vehicle.)

I say if no rules are given, make it a bunker with wheels and give those 6 goblins a helluva an AC bonus/defensive modifier :).
As you can see the warwagons freakin weird.

As you can see the warwagons freakin weird.
Looks like someone stuck a trebuchet sled on a siege tower. This is why artist should never be allowed to design weapons, gear, vehicles without an engineer standing over their shoulder with a large heavy club... 🙄

That damn thng is more useless than udders on bull. That being said, I'd still give them a def bonus. And as a model basher this is missing gang graffiti and a tiny steering wheel.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Looks like someone stuck a trebuchet sled on a siege tower. This is why artist should never be allowed to design weapons, gear, vehicles without an engineer standing over their shoulder with a large heavy club... 🙄

That damn thng is more useless than udders on bull. That being said, I'd still give them a def bonus. And as a model basher this is missing gang graffiti and a tiny steering wheel.
Thing is, its exactly what id expect gobos to build. :LOL:

Remove ads