Can't activate Pick & Mix Publisher

Tinner

First Post
Not sure if this is the place to post or not, but here goes.

Over the last weekend I tried to purchase a Pick'n'Mix Publisher Activation.
I have had nothing but problems doing this.
For starters, I keep getting the "transaction returned a zero amount" error. I checked here in Meta, and saw that the other Paypal link was supposed to correct this, but that one's not working for me either. No credit card, so I have to stick with Paypal.

Additionally, I know that before paying P&M publishers are supposed to fill out their publisher info. I've tried this, but for some reason the data is not being saved.
No matter how many times I enter it or in what manner, it always resets to the default.

Any help would be appreciated!

Twin Rose

First Post
I would say you have some sort of cookie setting that isn't letting EN World store your information. Hmmm... But there is no logical reason for your publisher information not to be stored when you hit "Save Changes". I can see where the 0 result error might come from not having publisher information filled out, maybe. Have you filled out EVERY field in the publisher page?

Tinner

First Post
Twin Rose said:
I would say you have some sort of cookie setting that isn't letting EN World store your information. Hmmm... But there is no logical reason for your publisher information not to be stored when you hit "Save Changes". I can see where the 0 result error might come from not having publisher information filled out, maybe. Have you filled out EVERY field in the publisher page?

That might be the problem!
I wasn't sure if I needed to fill out fileds like "logo" since it's for pick & mix and I wouldn't use my logo anyway. I'll fix that, set my pc to accept all cookies and try again.
Thanks for the help. :D

Remove ads