can't reach last page of thread

pukunui

Adventurer
The first thing that comes to mind is that there’s only one post on that page and it’s by a poster that you’ve blocked (or who has blocked you).

messy

Explorer
The first thing that comes to mind is that there’s only one post on that page and it’s by a poster that you’ve blocked (or who has blocked you).
well, that's odd. i haven't blocked anyone and can't imagine why anyone would've blocked me.

will i ever be able to open that page?

pukunui

Adventurer
If that is the problem, then you should be able to view the page once someone else posts. You could also try increasing the number of posts per page to reduce the overall page count.

SkidAce

Adventurer
Odd, I cant go to "17" either.

Let me try posting there for you [MENTION=13488]messy[/MENTION] and see what happens.

messy

Explorer
suddenly i can reach the last page. the only post on page 17 (that i can see) is eltab's. so apparently the issue has been resolved. :cool:

CapnZapp

Adventurer
In the app, if I post a post that spills over to a new page, this doesn't register.

Say page 4 spills over to page 5. I see 4/4 and I have to go back to page 3. From there I can select "last page" (as opposed to "next page") which takes me to the new page 5.

You're welcome

Advertisement