• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cast your vote for the ENnies Judges starting Monday!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Berandor said:

Yes, but that's not the voting page. :p

I've seen that, but not having a very good memory, I can't remember who is who when I go to vote. I really don't want to have to take notes...

I mean, I actually got the 5 people I wanted to be judges. But beyond that, I couldn't remember who was who. So I couldn't really rank beyond the top 5. Asking someone to remember 19 names is a bit much.

trancejeremy said:
It would have been nice putting their ENWorld names (if applicable) on the voting page,

Or in my case, where suddenly matching 19 screennames to 19 real names stored on separate pages is virtually impossible.

How hard is it to do "Kevin (Piratecat) Kulp"?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Berandor said:
I just had both pages open at the same time on different tabs, and switched back and forth.

Yeah, but the trouble with that is that the lists are in different order, and the one with their screen names also has their bios, which makes that page much, much, much longer. (basically only 2 names on the screen at a time)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
trancejeremy said:
Yeah, but the trouble with that is that the lists are in different order, and the one with their screen names also has their bios, which makes that page much, much, much longer. (basically only 2 names on the screen at a time)
The ballot randomizes them for each person, thus removing some page position bias.

Remove ads