Castle DM screen ????

Brak

Explorer
I ran across an interesting castle-wall DM screen when looking at the awesome game room pictured here. I searched around a bit and found some info on the screen here. It turns out it was a very limited edition promotional screen made for the launch of 4e.

Since it is probably near impossible to get one of these, my question is this: Have any of you found a toy castle structure that can be used as a DM screen?

Ideally it wouldn't have holes that the players could look through and would be hinged with storage compartments inside so it could double as a storage case for minis, dice, etc.

Brak

Pbartender

First Post
Since it is probably near impossible to get one of these, my question is this: Have any of you found a toy castle structure that can be used as a DM screen?

Ideally it wouldn't have holes that the players could look through and would be hinged with storage compartments inside so it could double as a storage case for minis, dice, etc.

LEGOS are your friends.

Perram

Explorer
Fat Dragon Makes one you can print out.

Yeah, this is one of my favorite projects from Fat Dragon, and actually the first one I built. (The previous version, not the new version, though I prefer the new one.)

You can find it here, and it isn't difficult to build at all: Fat Dragon Games

Edit: On a related note: WOW I love that game room. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads