• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cauldron Born editable dossier

imars

Villager
We are just about to start Cauldron Born. The standalone PDF implies there is a downloadable template of the dossier on the persons of note. This note is missing in the Act One collection. Is there such a template? It would be useful to me as Ethlyn and Shijen were both killed in my campaign. Lady Saxby was also arrested.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
We are just about to start Cauldron Born. The standalone PDF implies there is a downloadable template of the dossier on the persons of note. This note is missing in the Act One collection. Is there such a template? It would be useful to me as Ethlyn and Shijen were both killed in my campaign. Lady Saxby was also arrested.

I got all excited because I thought you said 'edible'. That's one way to make sure sensitive information doesn't fall into the wrong hands!

Sadly there is no such template. The best I could do is send you the original text file of that appendix, which you could edit and print out, but it wouldn't be pretty.

imars

Villager
Sadly there is no such template. The best I could do is send you the original text file of that appendix, which you could edit and print out, but it wouldn't be pretty.

A generous offer, but the likelihood of me doing something cool with it is minimal. I think I'll manage without.

Remove ads