Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

Rhydius

First Post
"Oh,wonderful," Cid remarks in a sarcastic tone, "all it needs now is curtains," before he walks further south waving his hand in front of his face and grumbling about the smell as it seems to follow him for a moment. He tries to be as inconspicuous as a well lit man in a cave, standing near a goblin dog's corpse can be, as he looks further into this fork of the tunnel.
[sblock=ooc]Continuing to look around. I'm all for going further in this direction, unless anyone else has ideas.[/sblock][sblock=Actions][/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"I would suggest we look at the other tunnel first. No need yet to stroll too far from our escape route." Dorian suggests, pointing in the other direction.

[sblock=OOC]

suggesting the west tunnel on the map (L6 and further left)

---

HP: 13/13

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Alright, that sounds fine," offers Kara, reloading her crossbow. She falls into her customary place in line.

[sblock=ooc]
L6 tunnel sounds fine.

Shall we have Balthazar and Dorian swap places? If we meet someone else in the front lines, Balthazar can go melee and Dorian can either use healing and spells or use his Enlarge Person ability to become large enough to use reach over their heads.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
L6 tunnel sounds fine.

Shall we have Balthazar and Dorian swap places? If we meet someone else in the front lines, Balthazar can go melee and Dorian can either use healing and spells or use his Enlarge Person ability to become large enough to use reach over their heads.
[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
I agree, let's swap places :)
[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Weird it wouldn't let me log in, but when I go to make a post it recognized me on a public computer.

"Regardless of which path we choose, may I suggest I move closer to the front? Where I can be of more use," Belthasar intones.

[sblock=OOC]
HP 12/12
INI +3-AC 13
CMB +2- CMD 15
Fort +3 Ref +3 Wil +1

Spells: DC 14+ spell level
Cantrips:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Light
1st:
Shield x2

Arcane Pool: 5/5[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Cid takes a brief look into the room from where the goblin and it's dogs came from. It has all the makings (and smell) of a kennel. From the small flat boxes full of hay that must serve as beds to the bowls of water and bones lying about.

He notices a small table a set of stools over in the far northeast corner with some scatter items lying around. A passage off to the southeast is all he has time to finish seeing before the others call him away as they decide to head west.

Following the short tunnel the group sees it opens into a room to the north while a carved tunnel heads south.

Cid quickly and stealthily turns to the south to keep watch of the parties back and sees that the dug out tunnel ends. Someone looks to be digging their way to the other passage to try and connect them.

Meanwhile Belthasar gets a look at the room to the north. It perhaps was a natural area but has seen recent work on it's walls and floor as well, as if someone was trying to expand it. Broken shovels and pick axes lie about and piles of stone and dirt flll the corners.

A short tunnel is dug out to the south and another longer looking tunnel heads off into darkness towards the west.

[sblock=OOC]

Just need to know which way next.

Go back and explore the kennel (and then head down the south tunnel).

Or search this room (#18) and then head off towards the west.[/sblock]

Attachments

• CoC area 18.jpg
    CoC area 18.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 60

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"We should not ignore this place. We can easily guard both entrances while doing a quick search." Dorian suggests. If the others agree, he will call upon his gods blessing to help them.

[sblock=OOC]

casting guidance on the "search crew""

---

HP: 13/13

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

Remove ads