CC Updates

Shade

Monster Junkie
I've begun adding creatures back to the CC. Rather than doing batches of 10, I'm just going to add 'em in as often as I can get to it.

Here's hoping I don't kill 'em all again in the process! :eek:

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I think it was more of some kind of SQL database monster that did the killing and taking of stuff...

Cleon

Legend
Good news! Don't work too hard replacing them.

I think it was more of some kind of SQL database monster that did the killing and taking of stuff...

Best not to think of what level that SQL monster must have reached after eradicating out all those critters...

Erdrick Dragin

Banned
Banned
Was about to point out the tirichik 3.5 version was missing but upon seeing this thread I see you're already on top of what went missing. Good luck!

Cleon

Legend
Was about to point out the tirichik 3.5 version was missing but upon seeing this thread I see you're already on top of what went missing. Good luck!

Yes, it's just a matter of playing catch-up now.

All the post-November critters should be floating around in Homebrews somewhere, if you can't wait for them to be reinstated into the CC.

Last edited:

Cleon

Legend
I've begun adding creatures back to the CC. Rather than doing batches of 10, I'm just going to add 'em in as often as I can get to it.

Here's hoping I don't kill 'em all again in the process! :eek:

I'd have thought you'd find it easier to keep track of them if you repost them in the original batches, but whatever suits you's fine by me.

So, are you doing them in reverse order?

Will you add them to the "10 more creatures added to the CC" thread?

So far we've got

- Black Burner
- Fish, Cobra Trout
- Fish, Gray Flatfish
- Fish, Scorpionfish
- Fish, Spiny Sleeper
- Carp, Giant
- Fish-Scorpion
- Fish, Icetail Swarm
- Fish, Icetail
- Fish, Bloatfish
- Tunnel Fish

Shade

Monster Junkie
The fishies were the batch I was attempting to upload when I may have broke it, so I wanted to try that batch again first. Now that it's all clear, I'll probably go back and add everything that was lost before adding new stuff.

Shade

Monster Junkie
OK, I got one batch uploaded. I'm restoring the original batch new updates as well, but adding a footnote with the original post date and the reason for the repost.

Remove ads