CE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Howling Dragon vs. Thunder Worm

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: I thought it was possible that the bag was conjuration (creation) instead of conjuration (summoning), but I understand your interpretation.

Switch back to the bag. How many sling bullets does Batman have remaining?

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: Those are his first bullets, so he has 7 left.

Round 500: Ahnald claws for 7 with his dying blow. The boar disappears.

Batman can act in round 500 before a new opponent appears.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Everyone expects a really ugly monster to the enter the arena. However, in reality, it's much worse. Barbara Streisand lopes into the arena to 60N30E and centers a haboob at 90N90E. She's wearing a stunning light blue gown, stained and shredded by countless sandstorms. Her long, white hair is pulled taut over her emaciated skull. Gaunt features glare almost vacantly across the battlefield at her opponents. Her long, spindly arms flex, revealing strength unusual for someone so tall (over 8ft).

Gansk

Explorer
Round 501

OOC: Another chaotic arena gets a cloud. Go Babs! ;)

The wolf fails to dodge and takes a whopping 3. It has 11 hp left.

The wolf moves to 65N40E. Babs hits with an AoO for 7 and pulls the wolf into her lap. (Rolled 19 vs. 7) The wolf has 4 hp left.

Batman flies to 60N60E25Z.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Do things like haboob and fog clouds not reduce movement? I had not thought the wolf could get to Babs. No big deal, though.

Babs tears the wolf in two. Or three. She attacks with natural weapons. If she has a move action remaining, she will move to 100N25E. If Batman uses another fuzzy ball, Babs will take the -20 penalty on additional improved grabs on that fuzzy ball (for a little bit).

Gansk

Explorer
Round 502

OOC: The wolf has a speed of 50, so it had to take a full double move to get to Babs.

Babs claws for 7 and the wolf disappears. She moves to 100N25E.

Batman flies to 100N20E25Z.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Speed of 50! Holy smokes, how'd I miss that?

Babs casts skin of the cactus and long, thin, cactus-like needles grow out from her body and her skin visibly hardens. Meanwhile, the haboob continues to spin wildly, resembling a swirling sandstorm of a fog cloud* 40ft in diameter.

* Note to those without sandstorm in case you jump in the FFA.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 503

Batman issues a piercing shriek. Babs takes the full effect (rolled 9 Fort save) and is paralyzed! She also takes 7 points of damage and has 30 hp left.

Round 504: Batman drops a fuzzy ball and a black bear appears at 100N20E.

It bites (CDG) Babs for 11-2=9 and takes 1 point of damage from her spines. The bear has 19 hp left, Babs is dead. (Rolled 11 Fort save)

Batman enters the Hall of Fame! :)

Next for CE in round 504: a forest troll. (MM III)

Remove ads