• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Central Connecticut - Looking for players/DMs

Ghendar

First Post
Looks like the Manchester game has been set up for a possible 2/3 start. I emailed some folks to let them know, but if you didn't get my email, let me know.

buddhabob

First Post
New Haven area game starting up!

Old-timey DM starting up a 3.5 ed D&D game in New Haven area (New Haven/Hamden/West Haven, etc.) game on Sunday afternoons. If you are interested please pm me. Also, please include your age, gaming experience (none actually needed), preferred type of game, your style of play and what you'd like to play.

It is in a homebrew campaign world. Nothing too fruity. Nice gritty "bring out your dead, bring out you dead" kind of world.

Buddhabob!

Malik23

First Post
buddhabob said:
Old-timey DM starting up a 3.5 ed D&D game in New Haven area (New Haven/Hamden/West Haven, etc.) game on Sunday afternoons. If you are interested please pm me. Also, please include your age, gaming experience (none actually needed), preferred type of game, your style of play and what you'd like to play.

It is in a homebrew campaign world. Nothing too fruity. Nice gritty "bring out your dead, bring out you dead" kind of world.

Buddhabob!
Hey there, not sure why, but I can't PM you. Anyway, I'm in new haven and would be interested. Shoot me an email at aapbridge at yahoo dot com.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads