log in or register to remove this ad

 

CERAMIC D.M. (not the current one, a year old)


log in or register to remove this ad



Speaker

First Post
Your call alsih2o, as far as I'm concerned. But I'm in if you run it! :)

Give me those loopy pictures and the chance to exersize some creative muscles any day.

Cheers.
 

arwink

Clockwork Golem
I'm marking writing assignments for the next three weeks, so there's no way anyone wants me judging.

In the name of not sleeping, however, I'll volunteer to put my money where my judges hat is and compete.
 


I think this time I'm early enough not to be an alternate. I wanna play!


alsih2o: apologies that I couldn't take up the role of alternate last time, but I kind of fell off the world for a couple of days and by the time I got the notification that I was being called up the deadline had already passed.
:(
 

alsih2o

First Post
NoOneofConsequence said:


alsih2o: apologies that I couldn't take up the role of alternate last time, but I kind of fell off the world for a couple of days and by the time I got the notification that I was being called up the deadline had already passed.
:(

none required, real world strikes us all :)

welcome aboard :)

good to have speaker back too, cannot proceed wihtout the reigning champ :)

and brave of arwink to step forward, good for the gander, eh?
:D
 
Last edited:

Mirth

First Post
Well, I'm here :D

I was thinking that perhaps this time I'd judge if you want Mark. Especially now that arwink can't. However, if you really are swamped with offers to judge, then I'll take a spot as a competitor. Your call.

Jay
 

arwink

Clockwork Golem
alsih2o said:
and brave of arwink to step forward, good for the gander, eh?
:D

The sharpening of knives? What sharpening of knives :D

I fully expect my work the get the but kicking it deserves. I'm not a fantasy writer, and I made my peace with that long ago. I'm just going to need a distraction from marking, and humility will be good for me :)
 


alsih2o

First Post
mirthcard said:
Well, I'm here :D

I was thinking that perhaps this time I'd judge if you want Mark. Especially now that arwink can't. However, if you really are swamped with offers to judge, then I'll take a spot as a competitor. Your call.


wow, did you get my email asking you to judge and you are being funny or is this an amazo-coincedence?
 




seasong

First Post
I would like to play, but for the foreseeable future, I will only be able to participate on weekends. If that's not a problem, count me in!

If it is a problem :(. I'll just catch the next one...

Also, my understanding of this is that pure narratives and gaming scenarios are both welcome?
 

alsih2o

First Post
seasong said:
I would like to play, but for the foreseeable future, I will only be able to participate on weekends. If that's not a problem, count me in!

If it is a problem :(. I'll just catch the next one...

Also, my understanding of this is that pure narratives and gaming scenarios are both welcome?

indeed, both are welcome. but i unfortunately cannot promise wekend only activity, we need you in here eventually seasong, it is always nice to have someone wearing multiple championship belts :D
 


alsih2o

First Post
i will draw you into my nefarious writing cult eventually seasong, you may have escaped this time with help from your punk sidekick "free-on-the-weekends" boy, but next time, next time you will be mine! mwu ha ha ha ha !!!!
 

Sniktch

First Post
Oh, gee, I dunno. My time is limited lately but that never seems to stop me, and maybe I can use Ceramic to kick out of this funk that I've been in. Sure, Clay, count me in...
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top