• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Berandor

lunatic
Ha! They're just trying to get a few days in to think about talking smack, so they look much smarter than me with my half-cooked and often not very confident challenges.

So, I will begin... slowly

To Pluck a Rose
---
there grows a rose deep in my garden
to pluck it meant to end its bloom
so I'll refrain, but know no pardon
when sealing orchid blossom's doom.

ETA: any chance of at least one week-ended day in the 72 hours?

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Ah, the long lull is occupied by trash-talk. It is good to come together like this, encourage one another creatively, build our skills and talk bad about each others mothers. :)

Berandor

lunatic
orchid blossom said:
Awww, you wrote me some sweet little poems. No good trying to charm me though. I'm sure your story will make fine mulch in my creative garden.
You wish! But you're right in one account: you're going to need all the fertilizer your creative garden can get!

BSF

Explorer
The agony of having to wait longer to see how this plays out... :D

OK, I am back from a weeklong work trip. EN World is back online. Things are starting to feel "right" again. If we have to wait another week before we see your stories at least entertain the crowd with a little more mouth-frothing smacktalk.

orchid blossom

Explorer
I'm all done with my traveling and resting up for the weekend.

But what is this "talk of the smack" of which you speak? In his heart, my competitor already knows his sad fate. It would just be cruel to rub it in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads