Chagmat

the Jester

Legend
Anyone got a scan of a pic of these guys, from an adventure in Dragon about, oh, some issue in the 60s or 70s maybe?

Don't know where my copy is, but I may need a pic at some point as I've done the conversion already... :)

I'd suggest just using a pic of the chitine, since the mag doesn't really have a good pic of these fellows. However, I can send you something if you want to PM me your email address.

the Jester

Legend
I'd suggest just using a pic of the chitine, since the mag doesn't really have a good pic of these fellows. However, I can send you something if you want to PM me your email address.

I would appreciate it. :)

In case you can't receive pms, my email is unca_james at yahoo dot com. Thanks! I haven't had that old issue in years, but it was one of my first two Dragons (both received from a friend on the same day!). :cool:

grodog

Hero
In case you need this later, Chagmat was in Dragon #63, and written by Larry "Masks of Nyarlathotep" DiTillio. IIRC, the adventure does indeed include some monster illos, so email me (see .sig) and I can provide them.

I would appreciate it. :)

In case you can't receive pms, my email is unca_james at yahoo dot com. Thanks! I haven't had that old issue in years, but it was one of my first two Dragons (both received from a friend on the same day!). :cool:
Just saw your post. I've emailed a couple of pics. I've had trouble sending attachments to Yahoo. If you don't get them in a day or so, post again and I'll send them from my work address.

Hope they help!

Remove ads