Change my skin colour?

Prior to the move over to EN World 2 I used to view the forums using the Stealth skin. Now it seems to have reverted back to the classic skin. The skin viewing options used to be located at the bottom of each page but they seemed to have moved. I have looked in my user control panel but there doesn't seem to be a skin viewing option there either.

Can anyone tell me where this option has gone? Does it still exist? If it doesn't, will it be reintroduced in the future?

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Can anyone tell me where this option has gone? Does it still exist? If it doesn't, will it be reintroduced in the future?
Olaf, I don't think it's available right now. MM's got his hands full dealing with annoying glitches and making sure everything works properly using the default skin. Once it gets bulletproofed, we likely will see different skins.

Don't quote me on that, however. :uhoh:

When I couldn't see it in it's usual spot I figured that might be the case. However there are quite a few changes from ENW1 and ENW2 so I thought I would ask the question, just in case it was staring me in the face! :)

I can wait for a Stealth skin for now. I just hope that we get one eventually (which I'm sure we will).

Olaf the Stout

P.S. Michael, don't take this is a criticism of your work. I think that you've done a great job with ENW2! :D

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I have a vague memory of Michael addressing this question some time before the change. IIRC he said that they would be off at the launch and weren't the top priority but would get back when everything else works.

maggot

First Post
The current color scheme is too harsh on my eyes, I'm signing out of ENWorld for a while. Hopefully, a different color scheme skin will bubble up to higher priority.

Remove ads