Changing DDI subscription renewal plan

Merkuri

Explorer
Does anyone know how to change your DDI subscription from monthly to yearly? I can't find a thing about it anywhere on the WotC site.

Opt out of auto renewal.

Then you need to wait until it runs out.

You will get some extra days after your subscription expires, which will be enough to subscribe to yearly renewal so that you have a seemless access to DDI.

This is what i will do next month too. ;)

I already opted out and got my mail, where the grace period was actually mentioned officially. ;)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Here is the FAQ for how to do this:

When you upgrade your subscription, you’re changing from – for example – a three month subscription to an annual subscription. Or a one month subscription to a three month subscription.

1) Stop the auto renewal on your current subscription. The walk though for stopping you auto renewal is here.

2) Sign up for a one year or a three month subscription on the same account you have your current subscription. We have a walk though for purchasing a D&D Insider subscription here.

3) Once you have signed up for the second subscription you will recieve an email in 2-3 business days confirming your refund for the overlapping time has been processed.

Remove ads