• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changing my name?

hong

WotC's bitch
I too would like to change my name. Ever since getting my mortgage, I have realised that I have entered a new phase in my life, something reinforced by my realisation that I did not know the name of a single major music act to appear in the last two years. No more for me the carefree wanderings and confused questionings of youth. Instead, I now embrace the privileges and responsibilities that are my due as a full-fledged member of society and contributor to the nation's burgeoning levels of personal debt. To mark this occasion, henceforth I wish to be known as "George". kthx.

hong

WotC's bitch
hong said:
I too would like to change my name. Ever since getting my mortgage, I have realised that I have entered a new phase in my life, something reinforced by my realisation that I did not know the name of a single major music act to appear in the last two years. No more for me the carefree wanderings and confused questionings of youth. Instead, I now embrace the privileges and responsibilities that are my due as a full-fledged member of society and contributor to the nation's burgeoning levels of personal debt. To mark this occasion, henceforth I wish to be known as "George". kthx.
Actually, I changed my mind.

Breakstone

First Post
A big ol' thanks to Morrus! I really appreciate it.

And Breakstone happens to be my last name! Besides, Alsi and I are clay buddies, you know? We have these secret decoder rings and everything. And when America is in trouble, the common man looks to the skies and sees...

Well, not us.

Probably some birds. And some clouds. Maybe even an airplane or something.

But hey, we'd be busy making clay anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

...yup.

(By the way, had I actually looked in that Sticky Thread first, I would have simply e-mailed an admin and made this whole thing a private manner. But hey, a lesson was learned by all, some fun was had, and in the end, I wound up with a neat username. Thanks again, Morrus!)

Remove ads