D&D 4E Changing the Combat Parameters of 4th Edition

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Character builder is pretty adjustable via CB loader but I haven't tried to change too many of the fundamentals I have noticed some definitely in there though and so they are adjustable. It's a motivation thing though his 4.75 is not my general goal but I do like some of his curve adjustments from a OCD mathematical point of view.

jeizii

Villager
Hi, Myrhdraak. I found about your 4.5e conversion guide some year ago. I'm taking interest in running these changes for a campaign and I would love to know if you made the rest of the conversion documents you worked on and briefly showed in the first pages of the Conversion Guide available somewhere online to take a look at them and if there's some sort of update to the main Conversion Guide that has happened lately. Thanks for all your work!

pemerton

Legend
Hi, Myrhdraak. I found about your 4.5e conversion guide some year ago. I'm taking interest in running these changes for a campaign and I would love to know if you made the rest of the conversion documents you worked on and briefly showed in the first pages of the Conversion Guide available somewhere online to take a look at them and if there's some sort of update to the main Conversion Guide that has happened lately. Thanks for all your work!
@Myrhdraak, this thread has been necro'ed in your honour!

Seconded. I'd also like to take a look at the other files on the 1st page if they exist. The core doc is impressive work.

I was just thinking "I'd like to run 4e again but have around one 4e epic combat every session or every other session, with other fights using some kind of quicker method that isn't totally inconsequential..."

Looks like this could be it, although no CB does hurt...

Remove ads