Press [Chaosium] Bridgett Jeffries is coming to Chaosium Con Australia in June; our third and final international guest!

Michael O'Brien

Hero
Publisher
Bridgett Jeffries is a guest at Chaosium Con Australia

Bridgett returns! Chaosium's Bridgett Jeffries, last seen on these shores for PAX AUS in 2022, joins Call of Cthulhu creative director Mike Mason and bestselling RuneQuest creator Andrew Logan Montgomery as an International Guest of Honour at Chaosium Con Australia in June.

In addition to her community coordinator role at Chaosium, Bridgett is a co-host at the Miskatonic University Podcast, appears in numerous actual play podcasts and streams, and is a bestselling Call of Cthulhu creator at the Miskatonic Repository. She is also a vocal advocate for community content creators, and runs her own horror gaming club, Symphony Entertainment Gaming & Arts.

Says Bridgett: "I am absolutely thrilled to reconnect with my Chaosium family and Chaosium fans Down Under. I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to attend Chaosium Con Down Under! Great vibe, amazing people, good games, spectacular food, and epic coffee!? It’s Chaosium Con Down Under, baby! Let’s GO!!!"

Tickets for Chaosium Con Australia go on sale soon!​

It's going to be an epic weekend parts mythic, epic, heroic and horrific, with Chaosium's favourite games on offer, plus local and international guests, panels, an auction, and more!
Here's the details - save the date!:
Bridgett with community content creators at PAX Aus 2022

Bridgett (center) at the community creators meet-up at PAX AUS (Melbourne, Australia) last October

Remove ads