Press [Chaosium] Casting a wide net: new RuneQuest creators and their work for The Pegasus Plateau

Michael O'Brien

Hero
Publisher
919586344_PegasusPlateauCreators-9.thumb.png.83e591708f1711b79573e005972dd52b.png

The Pegasus Plateau and Other Stories is Chaosium's newest release for RuneQuest.

When putting together the design brief for The Pegasus Plateau, creative director Jason Durall decided he wanted a bring together a diverse group of contributors – including people new to Glorantha – to best spotlight the many different approaches to playing RuneQuest and in Glorantha.

"I cast the net wide when it came to contributors: some people who I’d worked with on other game lines, some people who’d inquired about writing RuneQuest materials, and a few who submitted materials cold, with no query letter", says Jason.

Over at Chaosium.com, some of those contributors introduce themselves, and we ask them a few questions about their work on the book:

Casting a wide net: new RuneQuest creators and their work for The Pegasus Plateau

1497752616_312986(1).jpg.b2b8755a3d309dd0e9385f92dfec9f42.jpg

Order your copy of The Pegasus Plateau today! This scenario collection is available now from Chaosium.com in full colour hardback and special edition leatherette, includes PDF.

Also available in PDF from DriveThruRPG.

PabloM

Adventurer
I personally prefer exploring Glorantha with HeroQuest (now QuestWorlds), but I love the work Chaosium is doing with the new edition of RuneQuest

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases