Coming [Chaosium] John Wick and the I Speak Giant crew play 7th Sea at PAX Online - Fri 18 Sept

Michael O'Brien

Hero
Publisher
pax-7th-sea-1920x1080.png

Learn to play a games of swashbuckling adventure on the high seas at PAX Online! Meet malicious villains, daring heroes, and a bakery. The I Speak Giant crew is run through the rules by the game’s creator, John Wick!

Friday September 18th - 19:15 AEST / 11:15 CEST / 02:15 PDT Watch on PAX Twitch.

With John Wick, and I Speak Giant's Zac Naoum, Joel Rennie, Felicia Anne, Elyssa Grant, and Luke Lancaster.

Schedule | PAX Online - Your Home - Sep 12 - 20, 2020

If you're interested, he has been doing videos lately where he rereads through his Play Dirty book, and discusses his attitude and ideas and how they've evolved since he first wrote it. Great guy. One of my fondest memories was having drinks with him for a little bit at the Safehouse when Gencon was still in Milwaukee

Michael O'Brien

Hero
Publisher
If you missed PAX's live Twitch feed of John Wick's 7th Sea game, here it is on YouTube! Meet malicious villains, daring heroes, and a bakery.

John's players are the I Speak Giant team: Felicia Anne, Joel Rennie, Elyssa Grant, Zac Naoum, and Luke Lancaster.

Remove ads