Come and learn how to Write, Produce, and Publish your first one-shot tabletop roleplaying adventure in this one-month-long, self-paced workshop!Calling all aspiring Call of Cthulhu writers! : the Storytelling Collective is back with their Fall 2021 Write Your First Adventure Workshop. Once again, we're officially partnering to feature a dedicated Call of Cthulhu path, designed by co-author of Call of Cthulhu 7th edition, Paul Fricker.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have written, produced, and published a 3,500-word adventure for their favorite TTRPG game system.
The Call of Cthulhu path covers important areas such as:
- The Idea of Cthulhu (clarifying the idea for the adventure)
- The Guide of Cthulhu (becoming familiar with the rules and guidelines for publishing a Call of Cthulhu adventure on the Miskatonic Repository at DriveThruRPG).
- The Structure of Cthulhu (taking an adventure idea and giving it a structure)
- Research (using research to enrich the adventure)
- Creating NPCs (writing effective Call of Cthulhu NPCs for the adventure)
- The Language of Cthulhu (communicating your adventure to the Keeper, and through the Keeper to the players)
- The Way Out of Cthulhu (exploring techniques that can be employed when the writing process grinds to a halt
- The Handouts of Cthulhu (give due consideration to the player-facing content)
And check out the Call of Cthulhu adventures written by alumni of the first Summer 2021 RPG Writer Workshop in these bundles.