Character Adventuring Careers

dimsdale

First Post
It's done. Take a look here

Post to this thread if I don't have information correct for your character. I'll update the page everytime a new adventure begins.

Four or five characters have been approved, but I couldn't locate whether or not they where in an adventure. My guess is they are waiting at the tavern to begin one soon.

Thanks Stonegod for setting up the page for me.

Kalidrev

First Post
Hey dims,

thank you, once again, for setting this up! It's really awesome to see this kinda thing for my characters! Just so you know, as soon as THB approves the XP in Trouble in Moonwatch, I will be retiring Lanharath and replacing him with a new character (Kortauhk). As soon as I get Kortauhk approved, I'll link to him here so that you can update the sheet for me. Thanks a bunch for all of your time and efforts!

dimsdale

First Post
Hey dims,

thank you, once again, for setting this up! It's really awesome to see this kinda thing for my characters! Just so you know, as soon as THB approves the XP in Trouble in Moonwatch, I will be retiring Lanharath and replacing him with a new character (Kortauhk). As soon as I get Kortauhk approved, I'll link to him here so that you can update the sheet for me. Thanks a bunch for all of your time and efforts!

You're welcome :)

No need to link Kal. I went ahead and made the changes.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Man, you rock!

You da man Kal! Hopefully everyone in the Second Day of Mourning adventure can get off the firey train of death in alive. Whew...it's getting hot in there! Can anyone spare a healing surge! Just kidding.

The Dive into Darkness Adventure (ScorpiusRisk DM) is now added to the adventuring career page. Congrats to CaBaNa in being the first to role-play two characters in LEB.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases